Benefits offered to you, the Seller
- Bryan and Jessica have an extensive marketing plan offering the opportunity to receive the best results for the highest sale price, in the least amount of time
- All inquiries and arrangements for showings are handled. Bryan and Jessica pre-qualify potential buyers and handle any objections that may arise.
- Value feedback is offered after showings, to keep you well informed
- Extensive experience in negotiating contracts from raw land for development to multi - million dollar estates
- Bryan and Jessica offer the service of being present at showings and open house
- The benefit of two, full time, professional, award winning agents at your service
- Service that goes beyond your expectation, that offers valued information and support before your home is on the market, right through to after you've moved into your new home
Tips to Sell
Once listed with Bryan and Jessica, here's a few suggestions to help for a speedy sale,
Prepare for Sale - Make your first impression your best impression.
As Buyers comparative shop, it's usually the first impression that decides if a property will be considered for further interest. It's that first impression that counts. Often a small investment in time and money can give your home an advantage over competing properties. By paying attention to detail now, you can enhance the perceived value later.
- Keep lawns cut / Gardens neat
- Fence in good condition
- Trim hedges and shrubs
- Clean the driveway of debris and spills
- Clean out the garage
- Take away all debris
- Power wash or touch up paint
- Clean windows, repair window screens
- Make repairs where needed
At the Front Door
- Clean porch and foyer
- Ensure door bell works
- Repair doors, door locks and key access
- Paint or varnish front door
Less is More
- Clear halls and stairs of clutter
- Store surplus furniture
- Clear kitchen counter and stove top
- Clear closets of unnecessary clothes
- Remove empty or unwanted boxes or containers
- Tidy all storage areas or remove unwanted items
- Repair leaking fixtures and toilets
- Repair seals around tubs and basins
- Touch up wall marks, repair squeaking floor boards
- Clean furnace and filters
- Tighten door knobs and latches
- Repair cracked plaster
- Ensure all electrical switches work and defective light bulbs changed
Fresh & Clean
- Clean and freshen kitchen & pantry
- Clean fridge and stove ( in and out )
- Clean and freshen bathrooms
- Freshen from any household odors such as pets, smoke, foods, etc
- Clean carpets and window blinds
- Clean windows
- Clean around heating vents
Prepare For Showing
Create a buying mood by
- Turning on lights
- Turn on air conditioner/ heater
- Light the fireplace
- Leave a fresh scent in the kitchen
- Soft music at a low / background volume
we will work with you every step of the way! Our combination of skill, experience, technology and communication in 2 languages ensures that we can sell your home for the highest possible price and in the shortest period of time. We have the tools to meet the demands of a highly competitive, modern market.
Our Unique Automated Internet Marketing System Online Presence: Available 24 hours a day!
Our online marketing system allows us to make information accessible 24-hours a day, and to respond immediately and directly to each and every prospective buyer. From our website, prospective buyers can get information immediately about your home. Through our Personal Home Search, your listing will be sent by e-mail to every prospective buyer in our database, where your home meets their criteria. Plus it will be e-mailed automatically to future prospective buyers as well.
As soon as you list your home with us, we will enter your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database. Other agents can immediately access your property information by computer. We also regularly publish in magazines and newspapers in the area and send out direct mail pieces to potential buyers.
Pricing Your Home
When you think about it, there are several other homes for sale competing with your home. we will help you price your home competitively to attract qualified buyers. The way we do this is by generating a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) report, which will show you a range of prices being paid for homes in your area. You can complete our online form to get a feel for your home's market value.
Every Step Of The Way...
Remember, we will be working for you every step of the way to make sure that you get the highest possible price for your home in the shortest period of time.